For our office in Luxembourg, we are seeking a:
Senior Officer / Officer - Liquidation services
You will have the full responsibility of a client account and as thus will act the main liaison and point of contact for all matters relating to the account. In the past, you have acquired considerable experience in the fields of bookkeeping, fiscal and legal administrative support.
You will have the opportunity to attend trainings to enhance your current skills and learn new ones as well.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining company accounts, periodical reports and liquidation accounts
- Handling day-to-day company operations and monitor third-party relationships
- Providing secretarial services linked to company liquidation: organization of shareholders’ meetings, maintenance of shareholders’ register, handling of legal formalities
- Coordinating liquidations: liaise with independent legal and tax specialists and notary
- You hold a university degree, preferably in Accounting & Finance or Economics
- You have 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in the fields of fund administrators, domiciliation firm or audit firms (Knowledge of fund industry will be considered as an asset)
- You are focused on risk management
- You are fluent in English (Knowledge of French and/or German will be considered as an asset)
- You posses team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships, and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate