For our office in Luxembourg, we are seeking:
Personal assistants often act as their directors’ first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organization.
In addition to supporting directors, their team and departments, Personal Assistants also have their own personal workload and responsibilities.
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Dealing with incoming emails, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of your directors;
- Assisting your directors on the customer’s process (follows up proposals, follow up files...);
- Taking dictation and minutes;
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring your directors are well-prepared for meetings;
- Liaising with client, suppliers, other staff;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Screening telephone calls, inquiries and requests, and handling then when appropriate;
- Arranging travels and accommodations;
- Controlling quality of deliverables and the respect of internal procedures;
- Collaborating with management and various projects;
- Participating to the administrative tasks related to the department;
- Coaching of junior assistants.
- You are graduated in secretarial field (minimum bac+2), experience in relevant business domain (2-4 years);
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English and French, German is an asset;
- You are MS-Windows software literate, master of Lotus Notes is an asset;
- You are organised, flexible and able to manage several skills;
- You demonstrate good communication and reporting skills;
- You demonstrate a reliable personality, focused on integrity and confidentiality;
- You demonstrate a pragmatic approach to problems;
- You are recognised for your capacity to manage priorities and for your autonomy.