For our office in Luxembourg, we are seeking a:
Compliance Senior Officer
- You will work in our Compliance Team and manage a small team responsible for sending deposits to RCS
- You will be the main point of liaison between RCS and your clients.
- You will be reviewing deposits in accordance with corporate formalities; you will do the follow-up and the organisation in time of the deposits.
- You will review the deposits reviewed by your junior team, before sending it to RCS
- You will analyse refusals by the RCS
- You will be responsible of giving internal trainings on commercial company law. You will also do the monitoring of the content of the training in accordance to updates in law, and adapt it when necessary.
- You hold a 2-year maximum degree (bac+2) in Law
- You have relevant experience with dealing with the RCS and can function autonomously on all aspects
- You have good knowledge of Luxembourg corporate law
- You have good knowledge of MS Office
- You are fluent in English and French (German will be considered as an asset)
- You are rigorous and possess good organisational skills
- You are very result-oriented and you can deal with deadlines
- You can multi-task without losing the quality of your work
- You are flexible in working hours