For our office in Luxembourg, we are seeking several:
Business Assistants often act as their groups’ main assistance point for people from both inside and outside the organization.
In addition to supporting senior managers, managers and other staff, Business Assistants also have their own responsibilities:
- Dealing with incoming emails, faxes and post, distribution to relevant people, assistance for the preparation of letters;
- Dealing with signatories;
- Organising meetings on request of senior manager or manager and ensuring everything is well-prepared;
- Administrative Assistance to the team
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Screening telephone calls, inquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Arranging travels and accommodation.
- Participating to the administrative tasks related to the department;
- Participating to the control of the time registration process.
- You are graduated in secretarial field (minimum bac+2);
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English and French, German is an asset;
- You master MS-Windows, master of Lotus Notes is an asset;
- You have excellent interpersonal skills;
- You are organised and flexible;
- You demonstrate excellent communication skills;
- You are proactive and a team player;
- You are able of evolving in a dynamic environment;