For our office in Luxembourg, we are seeking:
- An internship opportunity of at least 4 months in duration with the possibility of recruitment for a full-time position upon completion of the internship
- On the job training within a newly set up department.
- International working atmosphere.
- Financial compensation as well as meal vouchers during the internship.
As a Trainee, you will be responsible for a portfolio of clients and will work as part of a team, responsibilities include the following:
- Analysis and valuation of companies’ transactions and assets through functional analyses.
- Searching in the benchmark database to analyse the fair market.
- Analysing results based on statistical methods.
- Preparing reports and keeping relevant contacts with clients, lawyers and local practitioners.
- You are pursuing a bachelor or a master degree in Economics/Business Economics/Finance/Financial Anaysis.
- You are fluent in French and English.
- You have strong analytical skills and a critical mind.
- You think outside the box, you are pro-active and you never hesitate to share your opinion with others.