For our office in Luxembourg, we are seeking:
Project Manager – SAP Expert
We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
As a member of our Project Management Office, and reporting directly to the Department Director, you will participate to the high growth of our Luxembourg main office and the development of our international network:
- Always assuring a clear link to the business, you will first need to structure strategic debates and discussions into concrete projects that you will be managing, i.e. you will need to formalise a project purpose, scope and objectives, as well as to put in place a project framework to manage the project with colleagues from various departments.
- Upon validation by the PMO Steering Committee, one of the first deliverables you will be responsible for is to deliver an integrated project planning.
- You will then ensure the follow-up and execution of this planning, delivering the expected scope within the timing, budget and quality constraints previously agreed upon with the project sponsors.
- Assuring a quality project issue & risk management, you take care of the identification and resolution/mitigation of issues/risks.
- You are responsible for the project communication to the project stakeholders, key to the success of our projects.
- You are able to work on continuous improvement projects within the financial sector and rework financial engineering processes.
- You have a Master degree and 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- You are fluent in English (Knowledge of French and/or German will be considered as an asset).
- Experience within the finance industry is a must.
- Strong knowledge / exposure to SAP is highly desirable.
- You are result oriented and customer driven.
- You are systematic; you have the ability to structure complex situations in changing environments.
- You have the ability to federate and coordinate people from different teams/departments.
- You are a “global picture” thinker, translating the company’s strategy into concrete projects/deliverables.
- You have strong MS Project skills.