Posted on 15 October 2020
Alter Domus named Top Private Capital Fund Administrator in Preqin’s “Service Providers in Alternative Assets” report
Alter Domus has been named one of the world’s top private capital fund administrators by Preqin in its Special Report: Service Providers in Alternative Assets, September 2020, ranking as the number one administrator servicing private capital funds closed in Europe in 2019 - H1 2020.
Alter Domus has also been identified in the report as a leading fund administrator, earning a spot in the top ten of all fund administrators servicing:
- Private capital funds closed, all time
- Private capital funds closed in 2019 - H1 2020
- Private capital funds in the market
- First-time private capital funds closed in 2019 - H1 2020
- Private capital funds closed in 2019 - H1 2020 by fund size ($50mn to $1bn or more)
- Private capital funds closed by asset class, all time (applicable to all five alternative asset classes—Private Equity & Venture Capital, Private Debt, Real Estate, Infrastructure, and Natural Resources)
Preqin, a leading global provider of financial data and information on the alternative assets market, compiles their report using data on over 52,000 private capital funds, 440,000 private capital deals, 32,900 hedge funds, and 5,900 service providers from around the globe.
Read Preqin’s Special Report (sign-in required) here.
Head of Sales & Relationship Management North America
Managing Director, Sales, Europe & United States