The UN’s six Principles for Responsible Investment are a voluntary and aspirational set of investment principles that provide a framework for incorporating ESG issues into investment practice. In signing the Principles, Alter Domus helps contribute to developing a more sustainable global financial system.
Our commitment as signatories
- Principle 1: We will incorporate ESG issues into investment analysis and decision-making processes.
- Principle 2: We will be active owners and incorporate ESG issues into our ownership policies and practices.
- Principle 3: We will seek appropriate disclosure on ESG issues by the entities in which we invest.
- Principle 4: We will promote acceptance and implementation of the Principles within the investment industry.
- Principle 5: We will work together to enhance our effectiveness in implementing the Principles.
- Principle 6: We will each report on our activities and progress towards implementing the Principles.
Find out more about the UNPRI.