Luxembourg AIFM Services
Alter Domus offers a one-stop-shop solution for international fund managers looking to access European capital.
Third-Party AIFM Services
Our Luxembourg AIFM (Alter Domus Management Company S.A.) is a licensed Super ManCo that provides effective solutions for international fund managers seeking AIF and UCITS compliance.
It offers third parties the mandatory supervision required when launching, managing or administrating regulated investment vehicles. Our model can be defined as a turnkey solution for promoters looking for a compliant housing within the AIF or UCITS framework.
Our goal is to allow clients to focus on asset growth and investment management activities while our team of financial professionals administers their funds through back, middle and front office. We assist our clients during the set-up or transfer of their investment funds, designing structures and strategies adapted to different situations and investors.
Alter Domus' AIFM Services Include:
- Portfolio Management
- Risk Management
- Regulatory Reporting
- Marketing and Distribution Services
- Antonis Anastasiou
- Robert Brimeyer
- Alain Delobbe
- Thierry André
- Alain Delobbe
- Barbara Ferranti
- David Garnier
- Ramzi Oueslati
- Sebastien Roth
Management company policies
Alter Domus Management Company S.A. is a management company authorised under Chapter 15 of the Law of 17 December 2010 relating to Undertakings for Collective Investments in Transferable Securities (UCITS) as well as an Alternative investment fund manager authorised under the Law of 12 July 2013 on alternative investment fund managers. As such, it will offer the overall mandatory management company services for both UCITS and AIF products.
No consideration of adverse impacts of investment decisions on sustainability factors
The consideration of the Principal Adverse Impact of the investment decision on the Sustainability Factors (as defined in Article 4 (1) of the Disclosure Regulation EU 2019/2088) is the responsibility of the financial participant in charge of the portfolio management. Therefore, there could be two scenarios for Alter Domus.
- ADMC Portfolio Management delegation model: As per this delegation, the Portfolio Manager has the responsibility for collecting the related Principal Adverse Impact of the investment decision on the Sustainability Factors based on its level of consideration and to provide the related information to ADMC
- ADMC Portfolio Management non-delegation model: For the purpose of Article 7 (2) of Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation (EU) 2019/2088, adverse impacts of investment decisions on sustainability factors are not considered at the present time (given the company size). Nevertheless, the AIFM intends to monitor the industry position closely and update its approach in due course as the position evolves and further regulatory guidance is made available.
Art 10 website disclosure*
- Art. 10 - ALPHA GLOBAL ALTERNATIVES S.C.SP. SICAV-RAIF - SUB-FUND I
- Art. 10 - Althelia Sustainable Ocean Fund
- Art. 10 - BLUE HORIZON GROWTH FUND SCSP
- Art. 10 - BLUEEARTH CLIMATE GROWTH FUND I
- Art. 10 - BlueEarth SF Global Impact Fund
- Art. 10 - CAPITAL DYNAMICS CLEAN ENERGY AND INFRASTRUCTURE VIII
- Art. 10 - CAPITAL DYNAMICS CLEAN ENERGY INFRASTRUCTURE FUND iX, SCSP
- Art. 10 - CAPITAL DYNAMICS FUTURE ESSENTIALS II SCSP
- Art. 10 - CAPITAL DYNAMICS MID-MARKET DIRECT V (FEEDER) SCSP
- Art. 10 - CAPITAL DYNAMICS MID-MARKET DIRECT V (LUX) SCSP
- Art. 10 - CAPITAL DYNAMICS S.C.A. - CLEAN ENERGY INFRASTRUCTURE IX
- Art. 10 - CAPITAL DYNAMICS S.C.A. - FUTURE ESSENTIALS II
- Art. 10 - CAPITALAND OPEN END REAL ESTATE FUND
- Art. 10 - CCP 5 S.A., SICAV-RAIF
- Art. 10 - CIM INFRASTRUCTURE FUND III
- Art. 10 - CURZON CAPITAL PARTNERS 5 LONG-LIFE SCA SICAV-SIF
- Art. 10 - Curzon Capital Partners 5 Long-Life SCSp
- Art. 10 - DECALIA PRIVATE CREDIT STRATEGIES, S.A. SICAV - RAIF - SUB-FUND I
- Art. 10 - EPISO 6 FEEDER SICAV-RAIF
- Art. 10 - EUROPA DIVERSIFIED INCOME FUND SCSP SICAV RAIF
- Art. 10 - EUROPEAN PROPERTY INVESTORS SPECIAL OPPORTUNITIES 6
- Art. 10 - FnB EUROPE FUND II S.L.P.
- Art. 10 - INNOVA/7
- Art. 10 - JASMINE PRIVATE MARKET FUND I (LUX) LP, SCSP
- Art. 10 - LOW CARBON EUROPEAN RENEWABLES FUND
- Art. 10 - PG Impact Credit Strategies 2020 S.C.A., SICAV-RAIF
- Art. 10 - PG Impact Investments II (USD) S.C.A., SICAV-RAIF
- Art. 10 - PIATTAFORMA FONDAZIONI S.C.A. SICAV-SIF-LA SPEZIA
- Art. 10 - PIATTAFORMA FONDAZIONI S.C.A. SICAV-SIF-LIVORNO
- Art. 10 - ResponsAbility Agriculture I SLP
- Art. 10 - SFP Infrastructure Partners SCSp SICAV-RAIF
- Art. 10 - SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT UMBRELLA FUND SCA – EUROPEAN GREENTECH COMPARTMENT
- Art. 10 - SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT UMBRELLA FUND SCA – HEALTH COMPARTMENT
- Art. 10 - SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT UMBRELLA FUND SCA – SOCIAL IMPACT COMPARTMENT
- Art. 10 - Sustainable Growth Fund II, SCSP, SICAV-SIF
- Art. 10 - Sustainable Growth Fund, SCSP, SICAV-SIF
- Art. 10 - THE MORRISON & CO INFRASTRUCTURE PARTNERSHIP FEEDER FUND
- Art. 10 - THE MORRISON & CO INFRASTRUCTURE PARTNERSHIP MASTER FUND
- Art. 10 - THREE HILLS CAPITAL SOLUTIONS FEEDER - THCS FEEDER – IV
- Art. 10 - THREE HILLS CAPITAL SOLUTIONS IV
- Art. 10 - TRISTAN INCOME PLUS STRATEGY ONE FEEDER
- Art. 10 - TRISTAN INCOME PLUS STRATEGY ONE SCSp
*With regards to the languages of the Summary Section, when the fund is domiciled in Home Member State with multiple official languages, the translation will be conducted upon request.
Get in touch with our ManCo Team